2017 Vacation Pictures! Well a Few of Them Anyway

Vacation 2017 has came and gone.

In one of the pictures, it's one of the lakes, if you look down in the left hand corner you can see the gator we were watching.

Here are a few pictures of our time at Orange Beach Alabama.

Jessica turned 25 while we were gone.

She and all of our girls love, I Love Lucy, so Heidi got her another I Love Lucy blanket.

Ezra started out running down the boardwalk but after a while he said, Hold me Daddy.




A view from the trail.


Look at this good looking man I found on the trail!

This is a picture of the canal. I took this while we were driving down the road.

Mark saw these two young bobcats up ahead. We watched them for quiet sometime before they jumped off the boardwalk and into the grass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS