PEANUT BUTTER FILLING

My dear cousin Sonja shared this recipe with me.

I made it and several of you asked for the recipe so here it is.

I can honestly say I love it.
It makes my toes wiggle with happiness. So thank you Sonja.

It's so easy!

Here's what you need:

3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
8 oz. Cream cheese ( I softened mine)
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk

Beat together until smooth.
Sonja said it's great between the layers of a chocolate cake so that's what I did.
Others said they use it to frost cupcakes or you could even fill cupcakes with it.

Whatever you do however you use it you are gonna love it.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. That’s one of the reasons I find that India’s monsooned coffee tastes good. In the coffee shop where I was working, a friend suggested it. “But the reason why monsooned coffee tastes good is because it was monsooned,” I retorted. But it’s true. If that coffee is not monsoon-washed, you’ll find that it turns into a muddy brown, thick sludge in front of your face, all the more reason why it tastes good, in my opinion. The idea is that a coffee with the best flavors was just put under the rain. This is because, when you put the finished coffee under the rain, it absorbs the rain and it changes the flavor of the coffee. What is monsooned coffee?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS