Snapshots From an Everyday Day

So many times through the day I think of all of you.

I'll just be doing something or I'll see something or hear something and I'll think, "oh I wish you could see it too."

Nothing big really, just the everydayness, ( I know, not a word) of life.

I love life.

I love all the little things I experience.


Things like cornfields.

Buggies along the road.
 
 
 
 

Homemade Pies
 
 
 

The blooms of spring.
 

 
The colors of the day.

Homemade pies. Oh, wait I already said that.

 
I love the swings. Just walking by them makes me smile.

This is the little house. It used to be the Grandparents House when the Amish had it.
Now Tim, Olivia's boyfriend rents it. I love the deck of the little house, you can see a long way across the field.
 
 


Here's Liv mowing.
 
 
 
Oops.
 

Mark.

Kitchen door flower bed.
 
 
 


That's home, up ahead on the left.

Just random shots of everyday life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS