The kids said, "What did you do run around and take pictures after the rain?" I said, "Yes"


Mark trying to beat the storm.






The flowers reminded me of a mom. She gets all wilting during the struggle of the day but after a cool shower she perks up and goes again.

Everything is fresher after the rain. My herbs are there by the door just calling for me to go in and cook something.

I have no idea what this is but I love it.

I was trying to do one of those water droplet pictures here. It didn't work.

This is the north kitchen window. The storm came from the north and the screen was covered in water droplets. I wanted to show you. It didn't work here either. So much for water droplet photos.

Water standing at the end of the driveway.

I'm sure I heard the corn making popping sounds it shot up after the rain or so it seemed.

More mud on the vehicles but maybe that's better than dust, but then again I guess mud is just wet dust so maybe it's really six of one and half a dozen of the other. It's a mess no matter how you look at it.

It all ended with a rainbow. God made it perfect, I'm the one that made it blurry. I don't know how I did that but I had to go ahead and use it. I mean what would an after the rain blog be if it didn't eand with a rainbow?

One of my favorite things about a rainbow is it's the only time I know God and I are sharing the same thought at the same time.
"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind
Genesis 9:13-15

Comments

  1. I just love a rainbow...actually we seen a double one when we was in Salem last night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept going outside to see if there was one but didn't see anything then when Mark went out he called for me and there it was. Not a double one but it was really big

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS