Happy New Year!

I have so totally not been able to make up my mind about what to serve tonight.

So I'm going to make a little bit of everything.

Asian wings, a Mexican Pizza calling for shredded beef roast, mozzarella cheese and hot peppers, then I'll make an artichoke salad with a oil/vinger dressing, I love that salad and sliders with fry sauce, potato wedges and other stuff.

I'm thinking Apple Cake w/Carmel sauce for one of the desserts.

I couldn''t wait to get started.

Just as I was heading out the door on my way to the store, Mark called and told me to put the check for the new pump he had to buy in the mail.

When I saw the cost of the pump I quickly changed the menu to peanut butter sandwiches and water.

No, not really but who ever said water was cheap never bought a deep well sand handler water pump before.

Well, I'm off to prepare a New Years delight for my wonderful gang.

Hope you have a great time with those you love the most!


Happy New Year!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS