When the Snow Flies

I can't believe it!

Well, actually I can believe it.  This isn't the first time I've' done this type of thing.

But I thought I had got more savey than to still be doing it.

I was so happy to see the snow. I know it makes the roads bad and the work harder but it was beautiful.

I couldn't wait to take pictures here at Rosebud and over at the River both.

I stood outside in the cold  this morning in my pj's to get a picture of Fox in the snow. Now I know it isn't proper for a lady to stand in the yard in the snow taking pictures in her pjs but the moment had to be seized. There was no other choice.

Then we went to the river and on the way I stopped the car and told Heidi to get a picture of the corn shocks with the snow on them.

She said, "Mom it's cold out there, come back and get it later."   I huffed and drove on.

Then when we got there I ran all over the farm snapping pictures thinking what fun I would have telling you about them.

I came home and got ready to post them.

There was no memory card in the camera, I had left it in the computer last time I posted.

All that time and happiness in the snow, for ought.

I had ran around like crazy for nothing.  If that Amish lady who kept coming out and looking at me knew what I did, and how it turned out, it would confirm whatever thoughts I felt she might be having about me.

So here I sit with nothing to show you.

But I won't give up.

Just wait, the next time the snow flies, I'll be ready!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS