Then I Thought of Home - Kelly Gray

Stop by my new facebook/blog page,  Then I Thought of Home-Kelly Gray and check it out.

Several of you have told me you want to follow the blog but it seems complicated or you want to comment but it is to confusing.

If that's you go to the fb page, click like and you can follow, plus leave your comments on the fb page and life is simpler for everyone.

I'll be posting other things about home on the page too.

Just little notes about cooking, baking, the importance of home and family.

You know by now I love good quotes so can be looking for a few of those also.

I'm enjoying the page and the only thing it is missing is you adding to the fun, so stop by, click like and join the party!!

See you there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS