You Always Know

Today's blog is about Mark and how much I appreciate him.

This isn't some syrupy kind of post, it's real.

Real in the fact that Mark and I have worked side by side everyday for the 25 years we've lived here.

We spend a lot of time together and we daily get on each others nerves.

I think it safe to say we argue once a day.

I'll think one thing, he'll think another or sometimes just the way he eats his toast makes me crazy and I have to go in the bedroom until he's done with breakfast.

Come on be honest, if you are my age that has happened to you.  I think it's a hormonal thing.

The good thing is even though we bug each other at least once a day, we always get over it.

As mad as I get and I do get mad and same for him, I couldn't imagine life without him.

Yesterday for the first time in a long time Mark took off early, Jacob went home and Mark came in to just relax for a little while.

And a very little while it turned out to be.

I left to go to ladies Bible study but went to town first to get fuel.

Long story short, gas was put in our diesel truck.

Well, you know the first thing I did was call Mark.

It is so wonderful to have someone to call who you know will step in while you step back and take care of everything.

No that doesn't mean I wouldn't have or couldn't have if need be it means I'm thankful I don't have to.

You ever wonder why Mark always looks so tired, read this blog and you'll understand.
You know how yesterday's blog was called, "You Never Know"?

Well, today's is called, "You Always Know."

We all need those people in our lives that "we know" will be there.

We know they will come whenever we call.

People like our spouses, our kids or parents and friends.

Oh they may sigh, or act aggravated but you know they'll come.

That's no little thing, and I don't take it for granted.

So all my appreciation to Mark for "always" taking care of everything.

I'm so glad to know he always will.

Comments

  1. Hello!!

    Was wondering if you would care to share your story on our blog "Faces of Agriculture." Each week we feature farming and ranching families from all over. I found your blog on the PW website. I hope you visit our blog and let me know if you are interested. You can e-mail us at foafeature@gmail.com! Thanks!!!! www.facesofagriculture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS