From Pumpkin Bread to Pumpkin ?

When I went to bed last night I was so excited to think about pumpkin bread with pumpkin butter and coffee for breakfast. I knew I had the makings of a great morning ahead.  Then I thought about cherry stuffed french toast, that's Texas toast stuffed with a cream cheese filling and topped with a cherry glaze.The kids love it. .But the thinking didn't stop there, I was on a roll,  I thought, cream cheese and pumpkin bread go great together... it's fall..I wonder if I can use the pumpkin bread, stuff it with a cream cheese filling and have some sort of pumpkin stuffed french toast? I have no idea what to top it with. Mark and kids may scream but I've got to try it, after all...... the kitchen is mine. I'll talk to you later, I've got to run.  I"m off to create!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS