5 Of The Many Things I love About Having Grown Children

1.  I love listening to them talk to each other about life and things like, "kids these days."

2.  I love that they go see Grandma and Grandpa.

3.  I love the way they come in the door and still call out, "MOM!"

4.  I love the way they come in our room at night lie down with me or sit on the bed in the dark and share their thoughts.

5. I love to watch them watching life work. I love seeing them grow and find their way.

Okay, I guess I just pretty much love everything about being the mother of grown children. They can go to the store for you.  You can go to their house and borrow milk and bread. They can take you places and they can come and get you at places. They help you when you need help and they love you when you need love.....  Okay,  I guess I should stop now before they think I owe them or something.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS