As Different as Different Can Be

It really is true, men are from Mars and women are from Venus and its also true about men having waffle brains and women having spaghetti brains.

We really do think completely different.  Mark felt something under his foot in the ocean so he stomped and pushed his foot down real hard. Feeling challenged he wanted to kill whatever it was under his foot.

I on the other hand, would jump up, and off of and away from whatever I felt under my foot. I would feel challenged to save my life and limb. I would be concerned not with killing only with living.

He growls and stomps and I scream and run proving once again, men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. We're  as different as different can be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS