Comfy and Scary

I have so much to tell you about and I don't know where to start. If you were here with me, I would be talking really fast and excited and swinging my arms like I always do. But since you aren't here with me, and I still feel all wordy, (surprise, surprise,) I have to blog with you, and since I can't type fast  my brain and fingers get worn out before I can type all I want to say.  So, my post will probably be short, often and off the wall this week. In other words, same old, same old.. lol

We closed on the other farm this week too, so I have lots to share on that!

Right now I'm sitting in the living room listening to the ocean and having my coffee.

 Oh, yeah, I wanted to tell you, I had to sleep on the couch last night.

 No kidding.

  We don't have a TV in our bedroom at home, but of course here there is one.  We don't have satellite at home either, but of course here they do.

  Mark found some sort of creepy, scary story about creepy, scary things that live in the water.  It was creepy and scary so I left.

  After I left, I got mad.  I thought to myself,   " I can say what we're going to watch, after all when I went in there he was half asleep."  So I went back in there and told him what I thought.

 I thought wrong......  he had the remote..... you ever try to argue with a man who has the remote in his hand?....

He looked at me and I came back in the living room, and watched, "I Love Lucy." 

 But it's all okay, I like him again today so I can't wait for him and everyone else to get up so we can get this vacation started!!

p.s.  Tonight I get to watch one of those home shows. Mark's gonna think its creepy and scary. But hey, that's okay, because the couch sleeps real comfy.  I know he'll be fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS