Random Thoughts of a Random Mind

Random thoughts that found their way to me today. While I was making a pecan pie today, I thought about yesterdays persimmon pudding. Then I wondered why yesterdays persimmon pudding and today's pecan pie have to make  us think about tomorrows heart attack.  I'm sure this is just a random thought that is sure to leave when the pie is out of the oven.

Later I heard someone talking on the radio about how she couldn't take it anymore. I thought a thought I've thought before, have you ever noticed how the whole time we're   telling someone we can't take it anymore, we are taking it.? We can tell ourselves  we can't take it, we can get ourselves all worked up and distraught and get on everyone else's nerves telling them how we can't take it. Or we can just take it and move on.  In the end that's whats going to happen anyway, we're going to take it and move on.

Just random thoughts of a random mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS