So I Did

 We're getting ready to head out for the pontoon.   I'm excited but a little scared too.  I keep thinking that maybe a water snake could have crawled up in the boat when no one was around and then we will find him on the boat when we are in the middle of the water and I will have to decide if I stay on the boat with him or jump in the water with the gators.

Which leads me to my next fear, an alligator jumping in the boat when it smells the tuna sandwiches I made.  Why did I make tuna sandwiches in Alabama? 

I woke Mark up last night to tell him all the dangers I had thought of.... He just looked at me.

You know the look, the one that says, "stop it right now."   

So I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS