Snore, Puh, Talk, Drink

I couldn't help but be reminded of the Christmas poem, "Twas the Night Before Christmas" when I woke in the night.

You know the line that says, "and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse" ?

Makes you think of a nice quiet home doesn't it?

That isn't the case at our house. We're a noisy night bunch.

I heard Jess ask her dad where I was, he answered, "in there snoring."

Now I would have been offended but down  inside I knew the reason I was awake to him him say that was I woke myself up snoring.

After I got over his offense I went back to sleep only to wake later to hear, PUH.....PUH.....PUH....PUH.....

For those of you who don't know that is the noise some make instead of snoring, they do that each time they exhale.  This would be Mark.

It drives me crazy.

In my heart I want to hit him, but of course I don't.

I put the pillow over my head and go to sleep only to wake up later to hear Olivia talking.

She talks in her sleep. I can't understand her but I hear her.  I listen until I am sure she is okay and settled down.

Then there is Foxey.

I hear her run down the stairs over to her water bowl, get a drink, run around the table a few times and then back up the stairs.

I guess we know why I am an early riser now.

I just give up and get up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS