Voting, It's Nothing Short of Amazing

It's amazing.  Can you believe in this big fancy, high tech world we still take a pen and mark our ballot? 

I know you can use a computer in some places but still I love the idea that all over the country ordinary people stand in a line, mark their vote and it counts.

When you go to the polls today take a minute to really look at what is around you. Think about the process, think about your vote being counted and added to all the others. Think about how you, in your little town, casting your vote are an important part of the process. 

Like I said, it's nothing short of amazing.

I'm all for having to show ID when you vote but I love the fact that I live in a place that everyone knows who you are. It's neat to hear, "Kelly, I need to see your ID"  it makes me smile.

Here are a couple of my election day thoughts.

The whole process is a wonder to behold. I thank God for it and am humbled to be a part of it.

I honor all those who fought for my right and privilege to vote.

Don't forget to thank your poll workers today. They have a long day ahead of them.

Don't miss the blessing, get out and vote.  Don't take the wonder of the American way for granted, instead take it in.

Enjoy every part of the process

Be a part of the blessing.

Get out and vote!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raisin Pie....AN OLD FASHIONED FAVORITE

SANDWICH RING....IT COULD NOT BE EASIER!

CABBAGE STEAKS